Builder’s dangerous gas work put lives at risk

A Wiltshire builder has been fined for illegal and dangerous gas work in Somerset, which could have led to a young family – including two young children – being killed by poisonous carbon monoxide fumes.

Main Article

Digg This
Reddit This
Stumble Now!
Buzz This
Vote on DZone
Share on Facebook
Bookmark this on Delicious
Kick It on DotNetKicks.com
Shout it
Share on LinkedIn
Bookmark this on Technorati
Post on Twitter
Google Buzz (aka. Google Reader)

Comments are closed.